We all need a trusty hair blowout brush sidekick for picture perfect hair. Our top contenders for the best round brush for blowouts were chosen based on ratings and overall user popularity. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, these products are safe and user-friendly. Peruse the list below to find the blowout brush you’ve always needed.
10. Brazilian Blowout Boar Bristle Hair Brush
- Brazilian Blowout Original Products Light weight, wooden core, cork handle, 40% more bristle brush than others
- A must have when using Brazilian Blowout Split End Repairing Treatment and Smoothing Treatment
- This is designed this way as nylon helps to move through the hair easier while doing the blowout
- 3.5" Diameter
This lightweight brush stands out in the search for the best round brush for blowouts due to its simplicity. The Brazilian Blowout Boar Bristle Brush is made of wood, nylon and boar’s hair. Also, the wooden core and handle make it safer for human use than plastics and other man-made materials.
The ergonomic cork design creates a more natural fit for comfortable use. Nylon and boar bristles move easily through hair to prevent pulls and promote smoother-looking hair. This is also one of the best brushes for beginners because of its simplistic design and ease of use.
9. Minalo Anti Static Nano Ionic & Thermic Ceramic Hair Brush
- PA66 nylon bristles,can stands the temperature till 180 centigrade. ABS plastic ring and handle.
- Aluminum barrel heats up faster,coated ceramic & ionic makes the hair silky,shinny and smooth.
- Perfect for static free styling and eliminating flyaways.
- Extra large vents for great airflow,which reduces drying time,adds more shine while eliminating frizz and flyaways.
- 2 Inch size,perfect for medium-long hair drying and styling.
Coming in at number 9 is a simple looking brush with some innovative features. One of its prime features is the nylon coating that reduces static and annoying fly-aways. The nylon bristles also withstand heat up to 220 degrees C. Plus, this feature also prevents hair damage.
You might also like: 10 Best Conditioners for Frizzy Hair
The large vents have multiple functions, which include reducing drying time, preventing frizz and increasing shine. It also has a soft, rubber handle that’s easy to hold. All of the features as a whole make it a great blowout brush for beginning users. Though it may not be the number one best round brush for blowouts, it’s worthy of being in the top 10.
8.6th Sense Ceramic Ionic Natural Boar Bristle Round Brush
- [One Brush] NATURAL BOAR HAIR BRISTLE mix with nylon, in the most popular 2 inch diameter, is the dryer blowout champion. We call this the blowout machine, because it makes blowouts easy and fast.
- COLOR CHANGE BARREL: Before using a ceramic/ionic round brush, you heat it up with your hair dryer. How do you know when it's hot all around? Do you count seconds or just guess? This blowout brush tells you. The barrel turns all gold when it's ready to go. Looks cool, but it tells you when it's hot and ready to go.
- NANO TECHNOLOGY: The secret is the ceramic coating on the barrel, is fabricated with nano sized particles that aid the emission of negative ions. These speed up the drying process and add shine to your style.
- 6th Sense BEAUTIFUL YOU GUARANTEE: We at 6th Sense take extreme pride in every product we produce. We are in the business of making you beautiful, and that means customer service that always brings a smile to your face. We do whatever is necessary to ensure your customer experience is without parallel. If there is ever anything not 100% to your satisfaction, we HANDLE IT NOW, with no lip, no hassle and with the care we'd like if we were on the customer end.
- 30 Day Money Back - 1 Year Warranty: We stand behind our products - you get the 30 Day Amazon money back, no questions asked, but we never leave you hanging. We warranty on any defects so just email us via your Amazon account and we take care of you - period!
The 6th Sense brush is named accordingly. Its brush barrel contains sensing technology that causes the brush to change its color to gold once heated up and ready to use. The brush also uses nanotechnology within the ceramic coating to increase drying time and shine. With an ergonomic handle, you have a comfortable grip to easily style your hair without sore and tired hands.
Lastly, in your search for the best round brush for blowouts, it’s good to have a brush that’s beginner friendly. The combination of sensing technology, fast heating, easy gliding boar and nylon bristles, plus a comfortable grip makes this great for beginners.
7. Professional Round Brush for Blow Drying
- [THE BEST CERAMIC IONIC ROUND BRUSH] - PROTECTS, SHINES, SHAPES, DEFRIZZES & VOLUMIZES - Large round barrel brush with boar bristle gently spreads your scalps natural sebum oils to protect & lubricate each hair strand - smoothing, reducing frizz, and enhancing shine. STYLES FASTER: Large round styling brush with 53mm / 2 inch barrel and 84mm / 3.31 inch with the extra-soft bristles is IDEALLY SIZED for performance so it straightens, curls, and dries your hair faster...
- [NANO IONIC TECHNOLOGY] - SHINY, SEALED, SOFT CUTICLES: Anti-static, anti-bacterial barrel and bristles create super charged nano ions that reduce frizz causing particles - so cuticles are sealed, smooth, soft and shiny FROM ROOTS to ENDS...
- [NO TANGLE DESIGN] - IDEAL FOR TAMING wild hair into shiny, stick straight locks - or - adding volume to any hair length - or - creating loose baby doll curls - or - luscious, sexy beach waves. LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE, DURABLE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Textured, one-piece handled ceramic barrel brush eliminates hair catching and pulling...
- [UNRIVALED] - FASTER, SMARTER 2.1 INCH DESIGN: Ceramic barrel heats up during blow-drying, quickly locking in volume and curl. DECREASED DRY TIME - Air circulating vent holes promote accelerated air flow, for evenly dried hair in less time. 2.1 Inch barrel diameter size, perfect for hair 22" to 30" - ideal for thin or thick, medium long to long hair drying and styling...
- [12 MONTH GUARANTEE] FANS RAVE "This is the best brush I've ever used to blow dry my hair ever. Hands down!" "Serious volume" "Telling all my hair stylist friends!" We just want you to be happy when you purchase today so we guarantee you'll experience 100% ease of use with your Boar Bristle Hair Brush, or we'll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
It may not be the number one best round brush for blowouts, but it sure tackles static. Static, which causes unsightly fly aways, can often be the difference between a good and a bad hair day. Furthermore, the bristles are designed to prevent breakage, split ends and tangles.
Made with plastic throughout, it has a no-slip design and is overall easy to use.
This brush is great for beginning users who have an aversion to static. It’s simple and doesn’t require any special training. However, it’s less durable materials could make it difficult to use on thick textured hair.
6. Spornette Pronto 2 1/2 Inch Round Brush
- 2.5" DIAMETER IDEAL FOR MEDIUM TO LONG HAIR: This size of brush is designed for hair that is medium to long lengths to give lift and volume at the root. Easily style, smooth, straighten and wave medium and long length curly or kinky hair types. If your hair is thin or thinning this brush adds body to your style.
- CONCAVE CERAMIC BARREL: This concave barrel allows you to easily pick hair up and hold hair more tightly at the center of the brush allowing for a good tension and smooth barrel that heats quickly and smooths the hair. This design is good for all hair types and works for women, men and children.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR BLOWOUTS: This Pronto brush handle is ergonomically designed for professionals to use over a long period of time and is an ideal round brush for blow drying hair quickly and efficiently. Use this brush daily to condition and style hair without the pain of uncomfortable and heavy brushes.
- TWISTED NANO-SILVER IONIC TOURMALINE BRISTLES DECREASE FRIZZ: The twisted nylon bristle help to detangle and give a proper and safe tension on the hair. These unique bristle are coated in ionic tourmaline and nano-silver to reduce the dry time of your hair and leave a smooth and static free finish to the hair.
- AERATED FOR FASTER DRYING: This professional brush from Spornette is aerated so air passes through the brush allow for hair to be styled with less frizz and and assisting to dry from the inside out. The air passes into the middle of the brush heating the barrel and giving a superior finish to the hair.
The 6th brush in the search for the best round brush for blowouts is the high-tech Spornette Pronto. To begin, it has a concave ceramic barrel that heats up fast and lets you grasp more hair with a tight grasp. The nylon bristles, which are twisted and coated with nano silver and ionic tourmaline, are beneficial too. They decrease static, reduce drying time and add smoothness.
The 2.5 diameter brush, which is more suited for medium to long hair, also uses aerating technology. Air passes through the brush to dry hair from the inside out, reducing frizz. Although the light handle is designed for long-term professional use, the added comfort is great for beginning users as well.
5. Conair Mega Ceramic Hair Brush
- Full ceramic barrel retains heat to dry hair faster from the inside out
- Boar bristles gently distribute your hair's own natural oils
- Ideal for adding curl or texture and volume
- Conair The #1 Hairbrush Brand!*
- Source: IRI Scan Data based on dollar sales through 7/15/18
This brush comes with a small barrel for easy transport. The barrel, which is made entirely of ceramic, also heats up easier for faster drying from the inside out. Conair Mega’s boar bristles help distribute your hair’s natural oils. This makes the brush great for increasing shine and soft texture. The brush glides through hair, eliminates tangles and requires very little pulling.
Furthermore, it’s ergonomic handle with soft ridges maximize comfort and easy handling. Whether you are a beginning user or a professional stylist, it has many features that make it suitable for anyone.
4. EcoTools Aluminum Round Hairbrush
- Small Expert Thermal Styler is designed for use on short to medium-length hair when blow drying to create smooth, long-lasting style and volume, while reducing dry time 20% for less heat damage. Distributes hairs natural moisturizers for ultimate shine.
- Featuring a unique recycled aluminum ribbed barrel with EcoVent Technology, this brush is designed to reduce breakage and optimize air flow for faster styling and beautiful healthy looking hair. Open barrel for optimal air flow for faster styling.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
EcoTools makes the best blowout brush list primarily for its innovative features and eco-friendly materials. It contains an open barrel and EcoVent technology to increase airflow during use. This makes styling faster and the need for less heat, thus healthier looking hair.
An added perk is that the company went the extra mile to show care for the environment. The brushes are made from recycled plastic and aluminum. In addition, the handles are made from bamboo, while the bristles are made with cotton and bamboo. The packaging is tree-free. With easy use with a comfortable design, it’s a good fit for beginners.
3. John Frieda Hot Air Brush
- Dry and Style damp hair in one easy step with the John Frieda 1 ½-inch Hot Air Brush
- The John Frieda 1 ½-inch Hot Air Brush helps you achieve a salon worthy blowout at home
- Advanced Ionic Technology for 2x the shine and 3x the frizz control
- Titanium Ceramic Barrel for even heat and salon-style fullness with less damage
- Nylon and Ball-Tipped bristles provide gentle detangling while creating volume
This brush makes it to the top 3 for rating and popularity. With its high-tech features backed by a reputable brand, there’s no wonder. To start, this brush is likely to provide you with professional looking results with its dual mode options. There are 2 heat settings, including a cooling mode. Furthermore, the barrel, made of titanium ceramic ensures heat is evenly distributed for less damage.
The ball tipped nylon bristles prevent pulls for a comfortable glide. Overall, this product adds shine, decreases frizz and damage and promotes comfort. These qualities make it great for beginners.
2. SUPRENT Nano Thermal Ceramic & Ionic Round Barrel Hair Brush
- ROUND BARREL HAIR BRUSH WITH BOAR BRISTLE: Human scalp naturally produces oil called sebum which acts as a protector for hair. The boar bristles help to spread this sebum around to lubricate each of your hair strands which reduces frizz. For Smooth Finishing and Quick Drying. Enhances Shine with Natural Boar Bristles. Large round shape creates volume and curl shine with natural boar bristles. Anti-static, Highly heat resistant;
- NANO IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Nano ionic technology in the barrel and bristles helps reduce frizz and add shine. Cuticles are sealed, producing a smooth, soft texture from roots to ends. Blowout round brush creates loose curls and waves in medium to long hair and helps straighten and add volume to shorter and medium styles;
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ceramic round brush features a lightweight, ergonomic design with a textured, one-piece handle to eliminate hair catching and pulling;
- THE BEST ROUND BRUSH: The ceramic barrel heats up during blow-drying-helping to lock in volume and curl-and the vents allow air to flow freely, decreasing dry time. Round brush 2 Inch size, perfect for medium-long hair drying and styling;
- 12 MONTHS GUARANTEE: If there was any problem with your SUPRENT Boar Bristle Hair Brush, return it, and we'll give 100% of your money back, or replace it.
The Suprent has the look and the quality, making it runner-up. To begin, the ceramic barrel alone utilizes a variety of technological innovations. The ceramic causes the barrel to heat hair evenly, reducing drying time. It’s also made with boar bristles that distribute the hair’s natural oils that moisturize and add shine.
Nano ion technology reduces frizz and makes hair soft and straight. Added perks are that the brush is both anti-static and anti-bacterial. The ergonomic, light design reduces pulling and increases comfort. All these features make it a great buy for beginners and professionals.
1. Olivia Garden NT-54 NanoThermic Ceramic + Ion Round Thermal Hair Brush
- Heats up faster and retains heat longer
- Extra large vents for great airflow, which reduces drying time
- Adds more shine while eliminating frizz and flyaways
It looks like your average blowout brush, but high ratings say otherwise. First of all, the bristles win by themselves. Not only are they nylon heat resistant bristles; their soft tips are easy on the hair and massage the scalp.
Ceramic technology that heats the hair quickly and evenly allows you to style your hair faster. It also has a tourmaline ion barrel that is hydrating for the cuticles and eliminates frizz, static and flyaways. The barrel’s large vents also increase airflow for faster, healthier drying. To top it off, it has an ergonomic handle for comfortable styling. The handle also includes a retractable pick for sectioning hair.
That wraps up our top 10 list. The list above should help you choose the best round brush for blowouts. In the end, you should choose the best product for your needs and hairstyling skills. Don’t see your favorite brush on the list? Be sure to tell us about your favorite brushes. Also let us know what you think about our top 10 blowout brushes in the comments below, and tell us what other products you would recommend.